Monday, May 14, 2007

introducing....






Miss Tatum Isabella !!!

our beautiful little girl entered the world in a hurry on Wednesday eveing at 5:32 pm
She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 21 in long.

She is just precious and big brother Brigham could not be prouder. He made her a fingerpaint picture that stayed in her little case while at the hospital !!

We returned home late Friday night, and have adjusted nicely. Because she is such a sleeper (only up 1-2 times during the night!), I have been rested and able to get the house cleaned and garden planted full of flowers.

We spent Mother's Day with my mom too, at the park yesterday , Tatum enjoyed her first swing ride at 4 days old!!

Here are some pics and I'll try and update with the birthstory later.
Grandma from Colorado is coming in an hour, so I have to get my kitchen floor mopped now!

7 comments:

Felicia said...

Congratulations!
She has tons of hair, soooo cute!

justem said...

Aw! She's beautiful! What a perfect Mother's Day gift!

Valerie said...

She is so cute!! And I love her name so pretty!! Congrats!!

monica said...

OMG!!!!! SHE"S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

RACHEL =) said...

Awww, she's beautiful!!
And I LOVE the name!
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family!!
How exciting!! :)

rev said...

HUGE congrats Elizabeth!!! What a beautiful beautiful little baby girl you have there!! So we both are very very lucky to have such beautiful children!! And how on earth can you be working around the house and garden after giving birth??!! are you superwoman??

Can't wait to see your photoshoot!! Enjoy these precious times together!!
xoxo
Revlie

Heather said...

Yay! She's so beautiful! So glad everything went well and are you kidding me, you're cleaning and planting a yard full of flowers right after having her? SUPERWOMAN! Can't wait to hear the "birthstory"!

I think I finally have the password thing fixed so I can leave comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin