Thursday, April 17, 2008

well its about dang time...












only took 11.34 months!!! LOL

she'd been tummy scootin for a little over a month, but never really felt the need to get up on all fours. she's been rocking for the last couple weeks. and by george she's got it!!





such focus and concentration is needed for this daring feat.



arms, shoulder width apart....


booty up in the air...

"look, one handed. been doing this all my life guys. and I even got mama's lens cap as a prize!"

lucky for us, she hasn't realized that speed can be added to this new found mobility. due time, I'm sure.

well, we're off for a mini vacation in South GA. going to a resort to meet up with my mom's side of the family. We're celebrating my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary. I can NOT imagine.

I think five years is a long time.. and I'm not even there yet!!LOL

I know I owe some pictures.. when we get back. promise =)

3 comments:

Janette said...

AWE what a little sweetie pie. She is going to keep you running now! :)
I can't believe how big she is getting. Time flies by too fast.

Have fun at your grandparents 65th wedding anniversary. What a blessing 65 years is. Have a great time.

Ronda Simpson said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment on my blog! You're too sweet! Hope ya'll have a good time on your mini vaca! I soooo need one of those!

Anonymous said...

oh she's too sweet! just wanna eat her up! hope you have (had) a good trip and yeah, 65 years IS pretty incredible! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin