Sunday, February 07, 2010

awesome!


Pretty stinking excited for this guy, and the Saints, and the city of New Orleans!!
the Colts had their time and they are a solid club, I am sure they'll get another turn again soon.
This is just a really happy ending.. and how about baby brees?? is he not the absolute CUT-EST thing??
Hard to believe I hung around this guy during my college days. He was (not the typical college FB player, believe me.. lol) .. a class act then and so deserving of this W and MPV award!!
Congratualations Saints!!!

3 comments:

Katie McDowell said...

i'm happy for him solely based on the fact that his baby is so stinking adorable and deserves an awesome father who has won a superbowl. but that is where my happiness ends for that man.

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

Well...I'm a Colts girl but I thought your post was sweet! :)

Andrew said...

Too bad Manning is not a better QB, if he was he might have been able to beat Brees. Boiler Up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin