Sunday, October 03, 2010

oops !! my two worlds collide!!

I am much better at keeping up with my photo blog than I am this personal one.. lol-

So when I went to post something on elle- mi photography's blog.. it accent ally wound up here!
I thought about deleting it.. but then thought what the heck.. my photography is my life right now. Starting tonight(ok, really last weekend..) begins my long run with bookings ... and I am super pumped.. so excited to meet brand new people and places to shoot. I *LOVE* my job.. and I * LOVE * fall !
...and with the cooler temps and changing leaves.. such a beautiful reminder that winter(bleh) CHRISTMAS is soon to be here.. (YAY!).. I am working up the last of my custom card samples and will share them on my blog soon.
Like my post card says.. I am opening up 3 more dates for sessions.. I know I may be crazy, but the demand is out there, and I figure why not? I can sleep in January!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin