Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged !!!

Ok, so Ronda tagged me, so here goes.


The Rules:You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.


so my whole name is Anne Elizabeth Miller... yes, I go by my middle name. So I am thinking I could try and get away with using the shorter anne.. lol !! but then again , that wouldn't be playing fairly, now would it? I am sure it would make the game more fun, for me to use the longer of the two... so here goes...nine facts about me......
E- easy going. totally
L-loyal- I will always be there for you. even if you hurt me or make me mad. I try and be an example of Christ's love to forgive..(and I am then at peace) and move forward. I don't know that I have ever held a grudge.
I-irresistable, so I have been told by my husband
Z-zany, ok, its hard to find 'z' words.. but I'm a nut. so zany it is.
A-alluring. ok, this is from my husband. but I can actually see his point. He says that people are easily drawn to me. I have to say, this seems to be true for at least the last 15 years of my life!
B-busty. this is definately true, as I had to purchase a bra size 38 EE after Tatum was born! YIKES!
E-empathetic. I am very caring and concerned about people and their emotions. I tend to overthink what I am going to say, just because I am concerned the it may hurt them.
T-trustworthy. for sure. I have always been the person that people come to share things with. I've been told that I am very easy to talk to. So I ususally end up hearing lots of people's stuff. I don't even share stuff with my hubby. I can sense if the information told to me is on a level of confidentiality, even if the person doesn't make it known.so, yeah.. you can trust me with anything!
H-humble. I have never liked the spotlight. never good at recieving recognition or awards(since highschool, even!) I don't like to brag about things.Trying to be better in this area, though, and realize that its ok to share the good things we are blessed with.
**disclaimer** I am not even good about coming up with ways to describe me(the humble thing), so I went to my husband for help in describing me!

so now I have to TAG nine people.. here ya'll go:
HeatherC, Janette, Kat, Kelly, Kim, LisaD.,Nichole, Ally, Revlie

hope you have fun playing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin