Friday, July 18, 2008

IN THE JUNGLE... THE MIGHTY JUNGLE.....


the birthday boy was chaulked up on sugar and had a ridulously good time, and there were 16 kids ages ranging from one to nine and not one single fight, and he got so many gifts that we are only letting him play with a couple new ones a week... and then Brigham slept sooooosoo well that night!!!


weeeeeee oh weeee oh wimba wayyyyyyyy ~~~~ so remember those adorable passport invites that I sent out?? well, I was ecstatic that 8 out of 10 moms sent them back with the kids cute little pics placed in them!!! I love that I have these keepsakes of all the kids that came to his party!
(sorry bout the pics.. some of these were taken by my moms camera...bad resolution..ick!.. and I didn't take time to pp them!!LOL)

a bit of decor.... the snakes really freaked my husband out...




thanks to my dad for blowing up about 40 balloons, that we had clustered around! Loved these animal print ones!!




the tiger was one of the many animals hiding in the 'jungle weeds' of my garden which the kids had to find on their exploration





pin the tail on the tiger , but of course .. always a fan favorite!






Brigham surrounded by his friends has he opened presents








some cute lil safari girls....








the kids all got pith hats as they entered the party








and it was so cute how many of them were decked out in safari.. or jungle animal themed gear!











and we had monkeys hanging around











and swinging from vines












and parrots in the trees













and vines.....








and an elephant slide in a jungle pool.... the trunk sprayed water... another fan favorite







and a monkey peeeanta(as brigham calls it...lol)











and a display of my 4 year old boy - =)








the goody bags.... jungle animal suckers, stickers, bubbles, pencils, candy and noisemakers...







a giraffe migrated over from the plains... to join in the party










the king of the jungle








the food.....ants on a log....hippo sandwiches....tropical fruit salad.....






monkeys trying to swipe the snake eggs(grapes) ..hippo sandwhiches.... orange monkey mix(cheetos chips mix)









our Food Stop






a banner that I made that you can't see very well.... happy birthday...maybe click on it to make bigger?








the hippos peanut butter and jelly for the kids...






tropical fruit mix and the buns for our 'wild boar' meat sandwhiches....aka... pulled pork!











warnings as you entered ....




Hope you've enjoyed your tour!!!


























































































































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW, MARTHA! my goodness, girl, you worked your booty off on all this! How cute was everything! you attention to detail! are you my twin! I am so digging that about you! I think we were seperated at birth!love all the animals around (esp the monkeys hanging around!) and all the signs! and my goodness, all the themed food!! you were out of control! wish we could have come for sure! and those animal print balloons? awesome!!! I've never seen those! we should move close to each other and do party planning..nothing I love more than to "theme it out"..now all the cooking, I can do without, but I love all the other parts!! GREAT JOB..what a party to remember for Brig! Happy bday Brig!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! you did a bang up job on this party! looks like so much fun!
i loved everything and all your little touches...to me, that stuff makes it!

Ronda Simpson said...

WOW! What a party!!! Looks like you all had a blast! What a fun mommy you are!? LOL And probably tired too!

Emily said...

What a cute party theme!! You are so creative!! I'm impressed with all the time and thought that must have gone into planning all of this. These are the things that your kids will remember about their mother . . . : )

Valerie said...

I LOVED everything you did for the party, WOW!! How much fun!! I think you should plan a party for me just like that ;)

Summer said...

you're probably the cutest, fanciest friend i have. are you for hire? lil has a birthday in december and i just keep thinking we'll end up a chuck e. cheese... again. :)

Brandi said...

What an awesome party! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin