Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh you're so vain....

you probly think this blog is about you...
Okay for real, I was just practicing with HELLO, trying to figure how to get a dang URL so I can finally put my profile pic up!!!!
In the midst of this, with no such luck in posting a profile pic, I mangaged to do this.
I decided I would leave it to end the suspension of who I am since I have not posted any pics of myself!!
If you are like me then you probly feel like you can really "know" those who you at least see a profile pic or those who scrap themselves!
And I wonder if you are also like me in that if there is not a pic.. then you have created one in your mind of what the scrapper/blogger looks like, just by their scrappin/bloggin personality????
kinda random, I know!!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

I just figured out how to get a url for a profile pic...once you've posted it in your blog, right-click on it, then click on 'properties', you'll see the URL address, copy it, then edit your profile, and paste the URL address in the appropriate spot. =) pretty simple once you do it once, but of course, took me over a month to figure out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin