Okay since Rachel was so kind enough to tag me... I had to rack my brain to downsize my answers!!( am a horrible decision maker=)
four jobs i have had-
1. lifegaurd- 3 summers in college! total blast! best tan eva! taught swim lessons! and kept an eye on the pool!
2.I was working as a waitress in a country bar....(in college) where I developed my obsession with Rasberry Stoli and Sprite!
3. Worked 4 years in retail management(after college)..best was Asst. Mgr for Wally World.
got paid REALLY well for doing nothing..No, I did not wear a blue vest! No, I did not shop there
(I am obsessed with Target). Yes, I rolled back prices =)
4. Sr. Acct. Exec (glorified sales person!) for private/franchaised hotel company. Sold "rooms and space" for Purdue University conferences and sporting events. Perks were black tie events and VIP passes to NCAA championships! LOVED this and develped fantastic business and personal relationships!
****Domestic CEO and Human Napkin******=totally bestest job ever!!
Four Movies I'd watch over and over
1. When a Man loves A Woman- Andy Garcia/Meg Ryan... tear jerker.. thats why!
2. Stepmom- Susan sarandon/Julia Roberts..... tear jerker.... is there a pattern here?
( I LOVE a good cry!)
3.Primal Fear- ED NORTON and Richard..
4.Prince of Tides
( okay and anything with Adam Sandler... He's my hero!)
Fave TV shows
1.Design on a Dime..ok I'm addicted to HGTV, except Design for the sexes..hate that guy!
2.King of Queens
3 Law and Order SVU ( actually all of them, cept when Jerry died, it just became Law, now it sucks, and CI... well, there is no way that guy knows that much!)
4. MONK... that's ok, I'm not fine!
1. France- high school trip-- incredible food, scenery, shopping, bad hotels!!
2.San Jaun- trip with my mom in college.. 5star hotel.. FAB food!
3. Charleston, SC 3x.. love it, love it!!
4. Disney World etc. with my hubby for our honeymoon. Unlimited funds... partied our butts off.. relaxed... AMAZING!!
Four places I have lived
1. West Lafayette IN GO PURDUE!!
2. Columbus,OH -totally rocked.. met my husband there
3.Lafayette, IN... just over the river from W lafayette!
4. West Lafayette... yes, still here.. flatness, greyness,boring- but a great inpiration to travel=)
Four Foods I love
1. Authentic Mexican food.. fresh salsa.. big ol chips...good Margharita!
2. Thai food... love everything!
3. Sushi... most anything... my goal is to learn how to make it!!
4.white cake with butter cream icing
(of course chocolate is a given... must have daily!)
Four websites I visit daily
1. My email.. im a junky- to feel loved!
2. Two peas in a bucket- to give love!
3. friend's blogs- to laugh!!
4. Potterybarn.com - to dream!
Four places I'd rather be right now
1. On a beach
2.shopping, given an unlimited credit limit was allowed...not needed to be repaid
3.cuddeling with my boys
4. anywhere other than here
Bloggers I am tagging
1. I am a loner in the blog world. I know of noone to tag. SORRY!