Tuesday, January 01, 2008

hello 2008

whew.. made it thru another year...LOL
with lots to be thankful for. of course resolutions have been made starting tomorrow(jan.2) !!
We had a great Christmas, and a super fun New year's celebration.(definately feeling it today..LOL)
Still editing a bunch of my pictures, so I'll share them later. I am de Christmas fy ing the house... ahhhhhh I sure wish there was just a magic *snap* and my house would return to order.
though it has been nice being all festive, I am sad to see it go...amazing how it feels so 'uncluttered' when it returns to everyday life.!!

Well, I am dragging here,(almost midnight.. but we celebrated to the wee hours last night)-
so I hope you have all had great holidays..( its been so fun seeing all your pics =)

wishing you a blessed 2008 !

1 comment:

scrapfriendzy said...

Hi! I saw your question about Simply Obsessed on the Scrap-friendzy blog and wanted to answer it. The 31 day challenge is simply a "page a day" thing. We are posting a "challenge" each day to get you started if you need a nudge but that's totally up to you. You may use any supplies and any topic you choose. As long as you load your page you'll be eligible for the prizes. I hope you'll join us! My user name is "drewsmama" there so look me up if you check it out! B

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin