Tuesday, August 18, 2009

who wouldn't love a cuppy cake?

I whipped these up to have waiting for Brigham when he got off the bus after the first day.
He LOVES anything blue, so that was a hit.. but even more so was the cuppy cake wrappers.
I went against, everything we believe and teach him... and surrounded the yummy goodness in Sponge Bob wrappers.
I think I scored some major points with that one.
(and he's been asking for a cupcake , everyday after school).
unfortunately since mama is nursing.. they have disappeared )

and these lovelies came from Grandma.


what a cool surprise, to find on our front porch!
notice the scissors, markers and pencil case?




We are so excited around here for kindergarten.
things are going great!
I hope those of you out there going thru the same thing are enjoying it as much as we are!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin