Saturday, January 31, 2009

just a quick one....

thanks for the advice! its so hard knowing that I'll hopefully have the chair for the next 20 years!!
I've got to play around with the swatches some more this weekend and then I'll decide.
and I know there are lots more readers out there.. so c'mon, just put your two cents in... its super easy.. just hit 'comment' ... LOL !

So we spent the day inside today.. didn't have a car, b/c Andrew's was in the shop (again) for the 3rd time in two months. ugh.
so he took mine, which was fine, b/c I wanted a lazy, catch up on cleaning and scrapbooking day =)
It looks like we'll be replacing his car instead of the jetta before baby tres arrives. ahhh. the joys of car shopping!

so I made a cake tonight for a little dude's 2nd bday part tomorrow. I'll post a picture later of the scary dinasaur.. lol.

Tomorrow morning Andrew and Brigham are going to 'pancakes with pops' at school. The girls are going to hang out, and maybe hit a few stores while they're gone.
Then tomorrow night I am going out for a much needed Girls Night. dinner and a movie. I can't wait. Though we haven't decided on either yet, but I am sure they will both be fabulous!

Oh, my gosh, I almost forgot.... Lost.....? anyone? is it getting crazy weird or what?
seriously, I would love to be a fly on the wall in the writer's office. its the most amazing show. ever.
so are there any Losties out there? leave me a comment if you are addicted too!!
and the soup recipes will be out soon, still waiting on a couple more.. and if you didn't join yet, post a comment w/ your email addy, and I'll send you the info.
ok. think thats it. night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin